- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Instagram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Flipboard (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
2 thoughts on “68-69”
Thank you for sharing these wonderful Page Spread of Mahendra Raj works. I was looking for drawings in the internet of this Municipal Stadium in Ahmedabad when I found these pages.
I am a retired lecturer in architecture and my subject was structure systems for large span buildings.
Based on the above plan drawing, I ask myself, was this stadium designed to have a circular building form for the stand and its folded plate roofing, which actually not being fully built?
Augustinus Darmawan, Semarang, Indonesia.
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We would appreciate it if you could share the word about our page with your friends and colleagues who have similar interests. Regarding your query, you may directly write to the architects who are now heading the practice for the same. A link to their website is attached here: http://www.studiovanro.com/